EASTER COMPETITION- Sponsored by BBQ PLUS
Theme : FISH
The dish must contain the core ingredient Fish whether it be Fillet, Whole, smoked ect ect you are given the opportunity to submit a dish that you think best encapsulates Fish as its core ingredient.
Submitting your entry and entry rules:
to submit your entry you should e-mail them directly to [email protected]
Entries will be accepted from 10th April through to 1st May.
What to include
- 1x picture of a sign with the date and your username
-1x picture of submission cooking on bbq
- 1x submission picture you would like to present for judging
- <50 words describing your dish, ingredients methods ect ect
1. You must follow the theme.
2. You may add props on or around your plated dish if you feel they are necessary.
3. No images of you, your hands or familiar surroundings to other members
4. No pics of your animals in the background, counter top items, oven. Just a pic of your plated dish PLEASE.
5. Images need to be no less than 800x600 in size.
6. Send only one pic as your submission
7. you must not place your dish on facebook, flicrk, or any other online medium untill after the competition so that submissions remain anonemous
8. Prizes can only be provided to Australian residents, the prizes will be awarded to the Australian entry with the highest score.
9. Entry MUST be cooked on a bbq
NOTE: in the case that an international wins then both the Australian and international winners will be granted custom signatures announcing them as a pitmaster winner
Judging will be done in 2 parts with a 30%/70% judging
30% of the score will be judged by the vendors putting up the prizes
70% of the score will be judged by the forum
Judging will run from 10th April through to 1st May (judging closed at 11:59pm on the 1st May)
Competition winner will be announced on May 7th (1 week voting)
1 x Maverick ET733
1 x 3 pack of Mad Hunky rubs and brine
1 x Tatonka dust
Please note: prizes for this competion may increase/decrease due to availability ect ect. Aussie pitmasters and BBQ Plus will endeavor to provide prizes however we are not liable for damaged/lost/unavaliable products.